Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, it is welcomed and appreciated. Follow the blog (over to the right) and keep in touch.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

FREE MANGA - Read Issue 1 of The Frozen Prophets

That's right everyone, I have the first issue of The Frozen Prophets right here on the blog for free! 


You can read it by clicking here. (Or you can just click read Issue 1 on the navigation bar above).

I will be posting a teaser for Issue 2, I'm thinking the first five pages for now. And also offer pre-orders for a physical copy if you wish to purchase one. I won't take any money up front, I simply want to know how many books to order.

Issue 3 has been outlined in detail, the scripting is all done, and I will be getting started on the rough drafts/layouts in the next week or two. I still have to finish up on Issue 2, I have a few pages left to tone yet. But I wanted to get this first Issue up on the site for people to read.

Also, be on the lookout for some cool character bios coming very soon. I will be doing some "pin-up" art to go alongside the info. It should be pretty cool if it all comes out the way I have it dreamed up in my ever-so cluttered head.

I'm also thinking about doing some video and/or audio updates, let me know what you'd like to see or hear.

So, if you want to see the latest info and stay up to date for chances for free stuff, follow my blog.

You can also catch me on:

Twitter: Chundee99

Facebook: The Frozen Prophets (click the link, head over and like the page, free stuff coming soon on there)

To follow me on here just click the little follow over on the right side of the page, you'll be up to date on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, let me know what you think, I would love your feedback.